Asset Management is the business of keeping track of your business’ assets, but also any information that could affect them, so no matter what your business area, the location, security, and optimization of your assets is critical to your success.
Smart, connected assets allow enterprises to more efficiently use resources while reducing costs. Real-time monitoring opens a window into operating conditions. Physical asset tracking – vehicles, equipment, animals, etc. – helps businesses pinpoint where an asset is at any given moment, while managing assets means receiving vital information about, among other things, usage, maintenance, calibration, and security.
Learn more about how IoT impacts asset management – and therefore your business – in the Tele2 IoT Asset Management White Paper
- The value IoT brings to asset management
- Which industries benefit most from bringing IoT into their business
- IoT technologies & battery life
- How IoT keeps track of the entire supply chain
- IoT action plan for asset management: strategy, tactics, execution
- What to consider before implementing IoT asset management solutions