The Tele2 IoT Roaming Guide is designed to help you understand the value roaming brings to your IoT solution, both from a connectivity perspective as well as from cost and regulatory perspectives. No matter if you’re a fast-growing startup, a global player, or an established enterprise with ambition to expand, it’s important to understand the role roaming will play in your solution – and why and how operator roaming agreements are crucial to optimizing your connectivity uptime. Simply put, cellular roaming gives customers access multiple networks in different regions or countries, allowing for uninterrupted network connectivity.
- What is roaming?
- Why roaming is crucial for your IoT solution
- National, international, and permanent roaming – what are the differences?
- MNOs vs MVNOs: why do they matter?
- Sectors where roaming is particularly important
- Restricted markets and how they may affect your global expansion plans
- 5 things to think about when it comes to choosing your network operator