PubNub is a secure global Data Stream Network (DSN) and easy-to-use API that enables customers to connect, scale, and manage realtime applications and IoT devices. With over 70 SDKs for every platform (mobile, desktop, server, embedded), 250ms worldwide data transfer times and scalability for hundreds of millions of devices, PubNub’s unique infrastructure provides the ability to easily connect and operate world-class realtime applications and IoT devices.
For Product Managers
- Decreased time to market
- Rapid innovation (new features)
- Minimum latency & global scalability
- Architecture reviews ensure quality build
- 70+ open-source, supported SDKs
- Integrates easily into existing codebase
- Broad set of unified realtime features
For Tech Ops
- Usage stats & analytics
- Enterprise grade security
- 24/7 support with 99.999% SLAs
- Compatible with existing data center infrastructures
Executives & Founders
- Proven technology & unmatched scale
- Transparent & scalable pricing
What we do
PubNub enables two-way communication and device control in under ¼ second worldwide via an easy-to-use API and a powerful set of value-added features.
Among other things, we help address critical realtime communication challenges, from disconnects and latency to security and even firewall issues. We even guarantee global message exchanges across network drop-offs with devices that might be turned off, out of power, or not ready for use.
NOTE: Different from data collection-oriented protocols, PubNub is built for ‘Data-in-Motion’ or 2-way device signaling and control, whereby devices are emitting and consuming a never-ending stream of data: machine data, social data, financial data, etc. With over 2,000 customers and partners and 15 points of presence globally, PubNub is currently averaging 20 million realtime transactions per minute on over 300 million devices worldwide.
PubNub is currently used in +50 industries, including:
- Asset & Logistics Control,
- Automotive, CE,
- Digital Signage,
- Public Safety,
- Industrial, Vehicle
- Fleet Tracking,
- Telecommunications, etc.