We are glad to announce that Tele2 IoT has been recognized by Gartner in their October 2017 Magic Quadrant for Managed M2M Services Worldwide. In less than four years as a dedicted IoT Communications Service Provider we are honored to be acknowledged and placed in this quadrant – something that makes us really proud.
When assessing Tele2 IoT´s services, Gartner looked at two key areas:
1. Completeness of vision – market understanding, marketing strategy, sales strategy, offering (product) strategy, business model, vertical/industry strategy, innovation and geographic strategy
2. Ability to execute – product or service offering, overall viability, sales execution/pricing, market responsiveness/record, marketing execution, customer experience and operations
According to us, our position in the quadrant is a result of three key priorities on our end:
• our devotion to becoming the orchestrator of a smarter word;
• our unique IoT offerings – connectivity and IoT enabling services; and
• our partnerships with best of breed companies in the IoT eco system.
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner subscribers can access the report here.