IoT Talks 2021 will be held at Quality Hotel Friends 25 November in Stockholm and you are invited to join us on-site as one of our guests. This year’s hybrid event focuses on innovation and how the arrival of 5G and related technologies are opening the door for massive IoT, which will enable a more sustainable society and make digitalization not a question of if, but of when.
“IoT is crucial for both businesses and society at large. It enables everything from smart cities to sustainability, giving us all the opportunity to improve the world around us. Innovation is the key to the future and technologies like 5G will enable innovation like we have never seen before. I look forward to seeing everyone at IoT Talks 2021 and digging into just how IoT is transforming our customer’s businesses and the impact this is having on the world,” says Kjell Johnsen, CEO Tele2.
IoT Talks 2021 is a hybrid event, with a digital audience invited to the first session of the day. That first session will feature Tele2 Head of Sustainability Erik Wottrich, keynote speaker Ulf Seijmer and many customers from a variety of industries, including fleet management, logistics, electric vehicles, healthcare, hospitality, and urban mobility, including green tech superstars Enjay, electric boat innovators X Shore and Candela, Elonroad, Everdrone, and hospitality leaders Nordic Choice.
The exclusive on-site event
The second session, exclusive to invited on-site guests, will be a deeper dive into how IoT and related technologies are bringing new opportunities to enterprises, as well as a closer look at security, sustainability, and 5G. Additionally, our on-site Innovation Hub will feature customers who are innovating in their particular areas, including eHealth innovators iZafe and Cuviva, smart city startup One4Tech, critical care drone delivery company Everdrone, EV charing innovators Elonroad, and many more. Speakers include Tele2 CEO Kjell Morten Johnsen, Equinix Sweden CEO Maria Sundvall, and Civil Rights Defenders, who are using IoT to save lives. Customers onstage include Europe’s fastest-growing telematics Targa, along with Nordic Choice and Speeron, who will be discussing the importance of partnerships when developing their IoT solution.
Seats are limited in the venue, so please book your VIP ticket today to ensure a seat. See you on the 25th of November.
Lunch & networking in the Innovation Hub
13.00 – Aired Live
Introduction. Nicklas Löthén and Anna Frankzen Starrin
- Cyril Deschanel, Director of Tele2 IoT
- Customer panel: Elonroad & Everdrone – Smart roads – smart drones
- Customer panel: Candela & X-Shore – Electric vehicles taking it to the water
- External keynote speaker Ulf Seijmer
- Customer panel: Enjay – Heat exchange systems for harsh environments
- Customer panel: CTHINGS.CO & NID – Innovating sustainability & the bottom line
- Keynote: Joel Ibsen – Sustainability & business value
Coffee break & networking in the Innovation Hub
Welcome Back! Nicklas Löthén and Anna Frankzen Starrin
- Customer keynote: Natalia Project – How IoT enables a better society
- Keynote speaker: Anna Frankzen Starrin, Cultural anthropologist, trend scouting & business intelligence
- Tele2 & 5G Yogesh Malik, Tele2 EVP CTIO – 5G & emerging technologies
- Customer Panel: 5G & IoT – Taking Hospitality into the Future with Nordic Choice and Speeron
- Presentation: The Importance and Value of Security – Maria Sundvall – CEO Equinix Sweden
- Kjell Johnsen, CEO Tele2
Mingle and networking in the Innovation Hub