By participating in the IoT competition you accept the following terms and conditions.
1. Deadline for submissions to the competition is May 19, 2021 and the winning contribution will be announced on or around May 26, 2021].
2. Participants in the competition must be at least 18 years old and domiciled in Sweden, and studying at KTH or equivalent school/university.
3. The participating contributions will be assessed at the sole discretion of Tele2’s jury consisting of specialists within IoT, HR, marketing and sales. The decision of the jury cannot be appealed. The jury will be considering the following criteria:
- The idea being novel (unheard of by the Jury)
- Understanding of the enablement of IoT
- Using the Business Model Canvas correctly
- Use of individual talent based on the individual or team background and field
- Taking sustainability and foodtech into account
4. The winning participant (including participating teams) will be awarded a total of sum of SEK 15 000, subject to income and other taxes. Tele2 will pay out the prize money after deducting taxes, and the participant is liable to declare the income in his or her income tax return. Only one contribution will be awarded a price in the competition.
5. The winning participant will be contacted by email or telephone. In the event that the winning participant cannot be reached Tele2 reserves the right to select another contribution for the prize.
6. Participants’ contribution may not violate Swedish law and may not infringe on any third party rights, including copyright, patent and trademark law. Tele2 is not liable for any infringing or illegal content and reserves the right to exclude such content from the particpating contributions.
7. By participating in the competition, the participants grant Tele2 a right, free of charge, to publish or otherwise use the contributions submitted as part of the competition, and the name of the participants, in customer communications and marketing materials, including on social media and on Tele2’s websites.
9. Tele2 Sverige AB does not assume any liability for any technical problems which may affect participants’ ability to participate in the competition. Awards in the competition cannot be appealed.
Responsible for the competition: Karin Edebo, IoT Product Marketing Manager
Jury: Onur Kasaba, head of Acquisition Sales, Linnea Martinelle, head of Talent Supply, and David Bergstedt, director of Marketing B2B
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org